geekretreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the heavens, descends the black and white iron fortress, MechaPandaZ!

2 posters

Go down

From the heavens, descends the black and white iron fortress, MechaPandaZ! Empty From the heavens, descends the black and white iron fortress, MechaPandaZ!

Post  MechaPandaZ Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:05 pm

I am the great and powerful MechaPandaZ. As is likely obvious, I am a Panda Android. I am here because the Administrator offered me copious amounts of bamboo. In exchange, I am to post on this forum every so often and regulate some of the things that go on. In other words, if you're breaking the rules, then I, in the name of Almighty Zeus, will smash you into Atoms.
MechaPandaZ
MechaPandaZ
Casual Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

From the heavens, descends the black and white iron fortress, MechaPandaZ! Empty Re: From the heavens, descends the black and white iron fortress, MechaPandaZ!

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:14 pm

O wonderfully glossy, technologically advanced Panda Android, I welcome thee to thy forums. Very informative piece you've written here, that makes me wonder if when this forum has more members and becomes more active if you'd like to be a mod and such a wonderful piece of literature makes me wonder even more that if your threats will scare the crap out of other members?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://geekretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

From the heavens, descends the black and white iron fortress, MechaPandaZ! Empty Re: From the heavens, descends the black and white iron fortress, MechaPandaZ!

Post  MechaPandaZ Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:30 pm

We shall see. And to be honest, that was a reference.
MechaPandaZ
MechaPandaZ
Casual Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:38 pm

You voted me down? D: And I was only kidding....
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MechaPandaZ Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Actually, I didn't know what those buttons were. I just pressed them. My bad.
MechaPandaZ
MechaPandaZ
Casual Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 pm

(laugh) That's OK.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum