geekretreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Books You Want To Be Films

3 posters

Go down

Books You Want To Be Films Empty Books You Want To Be Films

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Are there any books that you would love to see on the silver screen, or books that you know are hitting the silver screen soon? List 'em and tell us why.

Personally, about a year ago I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and I adored it. Just the other day I was searching up on an actor I liked and found out that he'd played a part in an upcoming movie called... "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"? It was a nice surprise, I just hope it isn't an independent film, though.

Well, the film also has Emma Watson in it, apparently. It shouldn't be an independent film. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://geekretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Books You Want To Be Films Empty Re: Books You Want To Be Films

Post  xRumble Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:45 pm

"Shiver" By: Maggie Stiefvater
I would love to see the first book as a movie with well played actors! (not like well... crapping acting like in twilight, im sorry but that was just BLEH)
Its abit like twilight though :/ except with werewolves. But i Enjoyed this book way much more than Twilight.

"Rowan Hood" I forgot who the author was though. (I read it like back in Elementary school)
I just love the rush of excitement in this story.
Rowan Hood is the daughter of Robin hood. (but Robin hood doesn't know he has a daughter)
After Rowans Mother died she goes out on a thrilling adventure in search for her Dad.
She picks up very interesting friends along the way including a trusty sidekick dog Smile
I would love to see this as a fantasy action film.

xRumble
xRumble
Casual Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post  zero434 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

i saw that book in the scholastic from my brothers school... i was going to get it but instead I got the chronicles of vladimir tod....

I want the book of lost things to be turned to a film.... it will make a really good one but children should now watch for it will ruin fairy tales for them....

I want ben barns to play ronald xD
zero434
zero434

http://ripalmakarma.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum