geekretreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach manga (predictions/spoilers may appear)

4 posters

Go down

Bleach manga (predictions/spoilers may appear) Empty Bleach manga (predictions/spoilers may appear)

Post  Otaku-chan Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 am

For any and all Bleach fans feel free post anything you maylike or dislike here. Though you may post any predictions or spoilers that you may have. I would prefer less spoilers and more predictions, for those who don't want to come across spoilers and just want to discuss anything involving future or current chapters in the manga.
Otaku-chan
Otaku-chan
Jabberer

Back to top Go down

Bleach manga (predictions/spoilers may appear) Empty Re: Bleach manga (predictions/spoilers may appear)

Post  Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:42 am

*SPOILERS*

To talk about Bleach in general, I must say that I really enjoyed the series up until after Ichigo's battle with Aizen. That would have been the perfect time to end the series but instead, Tite Kubo begins a new arc. With new people. With new powers that don't have much correlation with Soul Reaper powers. And a whole new story. I'm actually a little pissed about it. I love Bleach, no doubt about that, but this new arc bothers me. I have fun reading the arcs because I don't want to beat myself over it and hate the characters and the storyline just because it's another arc, but, you know....

Stuff like this is a sure sign of unprofessional-ism in the mangaka universe.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://geekretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bleach manga (predictions/spoilers may appear) Empty Re: Bleach manga (predictions/spoilers may appear)

Post  thetackyrabbit Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:11 pm

ARGH, but I can't believe Aizen is still alive!
So many great characters died though in this past arc, so I just don't know what Tite Kubo is going with this. I probably should catch up, I stopped picking it up after the dollhouse fight...

Its probably all apart of Aizen's plan anyways.
thetackyrabbit
thetackyrabbit
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 pm

It's called Shounen Jump. The editors try to keep the series going when they're still popular, so most of the time, the mangakas don't get to choose when the story ends. Seriously, though, Tite Kubo could have kept the story going on after Ichigo's fight with Aizen in so many different ways that would have been far better than this. but this new arc with the "fullbrings" is obviously a half-assed effort.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zero434 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

seriously i just think the new arc doesn't measure up to the excitement the previous one brought... i mean yes the new stuff are awesome but its nothing to really get excite over... Neutral
zero434
zero434

http://ripalmakarma.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Otaku-chan Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 am

*spoiler*

Have you guys even read the latest chapter or two!? Everyone looks different! so much better! however, i do think that the idea about Fullbrings is a little much but it does give us a reason why Sado and Orehime have powers.

Last edited by Otaku-chan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Otaku-chan
Otaku-chan
Jabberer

Back to top Go down

Post  Otaku-chan Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 am

*spoiler*
And my opinion about Ginjou: I never really trusted him to begin with. it all seemed do strange to me. Now "all" of it is revealed. sort of. there's always more to it. I want to see how their battle turns out.
Otaku-chan
Otaku-chan
Jabberer

Back to top Go down

Post  Otaku-chan Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 pm

i wont know what ou're thinking if you dont repy!!............
Otaku-chan
Otaku-chan
Jabberer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:39 pm

It's a forum, Otaku-chan. Replies don't have to be instant. And most of us are quite busy. Like myself, for example. For the last couple days, I've only really been able to log on for a few minutes.

The latest chapters are exciting in that, yeah, everything's piecing together and there's going to be fights. Like I said before, I've been enjoying the chapters because I don't want to completely disregard that even though with correlation to the whole story line that I've been following originally in Bleach, from chapter one, these new chapters are crap but the chapters alone aren't that bad. But it still doesn't really change that a) even though things are being "pieced together" it really does feel forced, b) the fullbrings are a load of crap, c) the jokes have downgraded since the beginning and are being overused especially in critical moments, and d) the art work is a lot crappier than before when Tite Kubo used to draw backgrounds a lot more often.

I'm not saying they're utter nonsense, but these new chapters just really aren't that great.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Otaku-chan Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:59 pm

About my last post, I just did that to see how others would respond. And the characters aren't that bad. Well... That is just my opinion. But I do agree that the need some work. And about the backgrounds, not too many people notice but some do. I do realize that there were a few more backgrounds then. Do think about all the times that Kubo has made changes. Its not that uncommon. 〜(ゝ。∂)
Otaku-chan
Otaku-chan
Jabberer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 pm

That's alright, just so you don't do it again, it's all good. Smile

I never said the characters were bad at all. I said that the new arc, connecting with the original story, wasn't that great. But the chapters, alone, were actually not that bad. Tite Kubo has made changes in his style, I know, but his style has nothing to do with the lack of backgrounds. The fact that he goes off drawing so little in each chapter just bothers me. It's a bit pompous, if you ask me, especially since Bleach is his second manga series and his only [fairly] good one which hasn't even ended yet, so we all don't know if he's even all that great yet. I think all mangakas should put real effort into their mangas, in that the chapters are shaded properly, has backgrounds, and good detail. Of course, every mangaka has a different style, and if things are done differently, that's OK, but I think Tite Kubo's just getting lazy. He could hire more assistants if wanted to (he definitely [should] have the money for it if he's managed it properly) just to produce some quality chapters, you know?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Otaku-chan Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Well there might be reasons for the lack of art in the chapters other than laziness. It could be he is low on money at the moment and can't get assistants. Or he could be working on something other than manga, I mean it's not like their whole world revolves around it. It could be a number of things ♪(´ε` )
Otaku-chan
Otaku-chan
Jabberer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum